Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Skilled—Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476) need help

I have applied to the Skilled—Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476) on 19th of July and still there is no case officer took my case to give me HAP ID, is this normal?

·
Registered
25,782 Posts
I have applied to the Skilled—Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476) on 19th of July and still there is no case officer took my case to give me HAP ID, is this normal?
You dont need a case officer to give you the HAP ID

You can generate one yourself from immiaccount Health assessment link

But it not advised by the department to do so if you have already lodged the visa, as is your case

Cheers

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So, What should I do no? its been 20 days and Im not able to do my health assessment. in view health assessment page I have this.
"This person may be required to undergo health examinations as part of this visa application process. The message on this page should continue to be monitored for any updates.
Note: Updates to health information will not occur until a case officer investigates the person's case in line with published processing times for the visa that has been applied for. There is no need to contact the department at this time concerning this matter"

·
Registered
25,782 Posts
So, What should I do no? its been 20 days and Im not able to do my health assessment. in view health assessment page I have this.
"This person may be required to undergo health examinations as part of this visa application process. The message on this page should continue to be monitored for any updates.
Note: Updates to health information will not occur until a case officer investigates the person's case in line with published processing times for the visa that has been applied for. There is no need to contact the department at this time concerning this matter"
Its very clear
You may not require all the tests to be done
Keep monitoring for updates as advised
There is nothing else you should do in my opinion

Cheers

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The thing is most of my firends got it instantly and on the Health assemessment page they have Organize Health Assessment. link while I dont have it I only have the message I posted above

·
Registered
25,782 Posts
The thing is most of my firends got it instantly and on the Health assemessment page they have Organize Health Assessment. link while I dont have it I only have the message I posted above
What is the difficulty in your case, I cannot guess

I can only advise you to wait as DIBP has asked

Cheers

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The difficulty is its been 20 days and no update on my case with regard to health assessment. How am I gonna do health assessment since im not advisable to do generate it my self?

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
The difficulty is its been 20 days and no update on my case with regard to health assessment. How am I gonna do health assessment since im not advisable to do generate it my self?
Unfortunately at this point it's too late. You need to wait for your CO before you can get Referral Letter. I am afraid you may need to wait 5-7 months if not more for your grant. Visa processing these days are taking ages and CO contact won't help either.

Hence, it is better to do My Health Declarations before lodging visa next time you thinking of applying for one.

For 476, you can't do that anymore.

My health declarations

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thats a very bad news for me, because on 25th of October I will complete 2 years from my graduations date. Are they going to grant me a visa taking into account that I applied within the two years?. And one more thing When will I expect a CO to get the HAP ID?

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Thats a very bad news for me, because on 25th of October I will complete 2 years from my graduations date. Are they going to grant me a visa taking into account that I applied within the two years?. And one more thing When will I expect a CO to get the HAP ID?
Your visa is locked on the day you applied, so no need to worry about it expiring.

That's hard to tell but 3 months may be for CO Contact.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.