Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Skilled—Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476) Help need

I applied for the temporary Graduate visa (476) on July 19th. However, I mistakenly stated that I have undertaken medical examinations. As a result, I didn't have organize Heath examination link on the Health assessment Page. I corrected this information Today. I would like to know how long does it take for a case processor to review my correction and will this affect my application?

Thank you very much for your time.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
I applied for the temporary Graduate visa (476) on July 19th. However, I mistakenly stated that I have undertaken medical examinations. As a result, I didn't have organize Heath examination link on the Health assessment Page. I corrected this information Today. I would like to know how long does it take for a case processor to review my correction and will this affect my application?

Unfortunately yes. You may need to wait up to 3-4 months for the case officer to respond to you + 476 processing time = 5-8 months at least .

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Unfortunately yes. You may need to wait up to 3-4 months for the case officer to respond to you + 476 processing time = 5-8 months at least .
How will this incorrect information affects my application?

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
How will this incorrect information affects my application?
It doesn't. Just delays the application as I mentioned. Make sure you use Update Us in ImmiAccount to let CO know about this.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Guys do you know how to check that my uni is under Washington accord or not. I've completed masters in engineering from China. thank you!

·
Registered
13 Posts

Hello
So did you get your visa already?.
I am guessing that you have applied from Sudan! If so, can you tell me the exact establishment that you processed your PCC and how long does it take? and for medical examinations, there are only two panels which are acceptable by the Australian immigration, I have already called one of them and I found that the cost is quite high, the estimated cost is SD4400, any suggestions?
One more question? what was the method you used to pay for visa fees from Sudan?
I am planning to prepare all the required documents and then apply.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello
They replied on 28th of August which means it took them40 days to reply. Now I have to undergo medical examinations. I also contacted the physician and they said the fees is 4.4 k SDG which is about $200 and it is too much for me. Anyway reach me here <SNIP> Inappropriate Content: see http://www.expatforum.com/expats/ge...-please-read-before-posting.html#post13155218 kaju/moderator
Hello
So did you get your visa already?.
I am guessing that you have applied from Sudan! If so, can you tell me the exact establishment that you processed your PCC and how long does it take? and for medical examinations, there are only two panels which are acceptable by the Australian immigration, I have already called one of them and I found that the cost is quite high, the estimated cost is SD4400, any suggestions?
One more question? what was the method you used to pay for visa fees from Sudan?
I am planning to prepare all the required documents and then apply.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
3 Posts
I applied for the same visa. By mistake I did the health declaration after lodging my application which I think I wasn't supposed to do.

Anyone here knows what will happen or what should I do it worried me and I am afraid to be rejected because of that. Please help

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi guys i have applied on 5th december for subclass 476 but I havent been contacted by the visa officer

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dear All, i need complete information regarding the steps to apply for the visa. I am yet to give IELTS exam. Please enlist all the required documents so that i may get them ready in time.

I would be thankful for the help extended

1 - 11 of 11 Posts