Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As on NZ immigration website , generally asked for " are you Skill employment "?.
means : I am running job in india(full time ,sustainable and ongoing and salary base ) but not having job offer or job in NZ . lastly for considering Skill employment it is necessary to have job of offer of NZ only .

·
Super Moderator
4,929 Posts
As on NZ immigration website , generally asked for " are you Skill employment "?. means : I am running job in india(full time ,sustainable and ongoing and salary base ) but not having job offer or job in NZ . lastly for considering Skill employment it is necessary to have job of offer of NZ only .
No.
All questions relating to "skilled employment" are asking if you are in skilled employment in NZ already or have the offer of skilled employment in NZ.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks , But i am going to apply under skill employment category so do i must have NZ running job or Job offer . by having indian job can we apply as a skill employment

·
Super Moderator
4,929 Posts
thanks , But i am going to apply under skill employment category so do i must have NZ running job or Job offer . by having indian job can we apply as a skill employment
So you are going to apply under skilled migrant category (SMC).
So you are going to submit the expression of interest (EOI).
You are not required to have a job or job offer in NZ to apply via this route but many people need a job or job offer in NZ in order to have enough points to submit EOI where it will be selected.

By having a skilled job in India you can claim you have the qualifications and the experience to meet one of the occupations off the long term skill shortage list (LTSSL) however you must meet the requirements stated for that occupation exactly.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So you are going to apply under skilled migrant category (SMC).
So you are going to submit the expression of interest (EOI).
You are not required to have a job or job offer in NZ to apply via this route but many people need a job or job offer in NZ in order to have enough points to submit EOI where it will be selected.

By having a skilled job in India you can claim you have the qualifications and the experience to meet one of the occupations off the long term skill shortage list (LTSSL) however you must meet the requirements stated for that occupation exactly.
If i am asked one question for points : " if the work experience is in an identified future growth area " .

then what for me "yes " or" NO" . actually my occupation name/category falls identified future growth area of NZ . but i am doing/having in India .

lastly i have every things which meet as a skill employment but all are from india .then i am considered as a skill employment .

·
Super Moderator
4,929 Posts
If i am asked one question for points : " if the work experience is in an identified future growth area " .

then what for me "yes " or" NO" . actually my occupation name/category falls identified future growth area of NZ . but i am doing/having in India .

lastly i have every things which meet as a skill employment but all are from india .then i am considered as a skill employment .
Please use Immigration's ops manual to answer this question for yourself, where these areas are explained.

INZ Operational Manual Issue Date: Enter date.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts