Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recived a query from veta assess : give reference letter for last 5 years from your employer , I m working from last 4.5 years with Axis bank before that i was working with RBS which is now closed in india . How Should I prepare my refernce letter . I have applied skill assesment letter in category of UNIT GROUP 2223 FINANCIAL INVESTMENT ADVISERS for austrailia ..

Pl advice ?

·
Registered
628 Posts
I have recived a query from veta assess : give reference letter for last 5 years from your employer , I m working from last 4.5 years with Axis bank before that i was working with RBS which is now closed in india . How Should I prepare my refernce letter . I have applied skill assesment letter in category of UNIT GROUP 2223 FINANCIAL INVESTMENT ADVISERS for austrailia ..

Pl advice ?
You can get the reference letter from the HR or your Manager from the current employer. As far as the old employer is concerned, get a declaration about roles, responsibilities, term and position by your then colleague or manager and get it notarized. This should be more than enough as the employer is no more available.

Amit

1 - 2 of 2 Posts