Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I am planning to apply for Skilled Independent VISA 189. As I understand I need to go for a skilled assessment before lodging VISA application. My occupation is Network Architect in Enterprise networks. I am not able to make out which assessing authority I have to choose & according to SOL, which category my occupation comes under?

Can someone help me out..
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.