Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My skill assessment application's online status is changed to "With assessor" and a registered post number is assigned.

A message is also there "Please allow up to 10 days if living in Australia or 21 days for overseas for your result letter to arrive."

What does that means. Did they have finished my case? Now what?

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
My skill assessment application's online status is changed to "With assessor" and a registered post number is assigned.

A message is also there "Please allow up to 10 days if living in Australia or 21 days for overseas for your result letter to arrive."

That means your case is finalized and result is mailed to you... You will have to wait for a week --- 10 days to get ur result in Mail. Keep ur fingures crossed till then..

·
Registered
1,389 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hii..Mr India,

my application is in 'In Process' status.But 'registered post' was not updated yet :(
wat are the next subsequent status...of acs applications?

thanks in advance,

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
how can they assign you Registered post number without deciding it.

They will assign it when they will finish it post it to you provided you had paid them for registered post.

·
Registered
134 Posts
ohh..is it? i thought...its my registered post number which i sent...:p heheh

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Hii..Mr India,

my application is in 'In Process' status.But 'registered post' was not updated yet :(
wat are the next subsequent status...of acs applications?

thanks in advance,
In process mean that they r still working on it... after in process comes "With an acessor stage" and then one day registered post number will appear and case finalizes.

You are near to completion, but not completed yet so you don't see registered post number..

·
Registered
60 Posts

Would you please share the timelines..when did you apply ?

I just applied online it on 9Dec, Now its in "In Process" with person assigned for "Managed By" . I got the confirmation for "Hard Copies" I sent. Any idea when my assesment be completed, specially on this Holday season ?

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
yahoooooo!

just opened the envelope,

i ve got positive results for MODL even :)

congrats buddy.. first hurdle is cleared.. now time for IELTS and DIAC.. Good Luck

cheers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts