Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have lodged my visa 189 application and uploaded most of the document, but my skill assessment letter is still on its way and not ready.

Am I at any risk at the moment? I read that applications my take 8-10 weeks on average to be assigned to a CO.

My letter will definitely reach before that but I just thought to share my concern.

Thanks & Regards,
John

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
After the VISA application is lodged online, it takes around 50 days on an average for CO to be assigned. This is the current trend.

Once CO is assigned, he verifies the application to see if all required documents are submitted by the applicants. If he see that some documents are missing, then he would send an email asking for the missing documents to be submitted within next 28 calendar days.

SO you would have lots of time.

If we are doing the skill assessment from ACS, then they send us the outcome in a PDF file via email.

Who has done your skill assessment?

Hi,

I have lodged my visa 189 application and uploaded most of the document, but my skill assessment letter is still on its way and not ready.

Am I at any risk at the moment? I read that applications my take 8-10 weeks on average to be assigned to a CO.

My letter will definitely reach before that but I just thought to share my concern.

Thanks & Regards,
John

1 - 2 of 2 Posts