Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
Can we submit skill assessment for more than 1 SOL?
For e.g. in my case, I am eligible for General accountant and I did skill assessment which was negative and I was asked to complete one subject. I am currently planning to complete that subject. However I am thinking of getting skill assessment for another SOL.
Can we do that?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hello,
For e.g. in my case, I am eligible for General accountant and I did skill assessment which was negative and I was asked to complete one subject. I am currently planning to complete that subject. However I am thinking of getting skill assessment for another SOL.
Can we do that?
yes you can do that. but be sure that the subjects requirement for Accountant (general) 221111, Finance Manager ANZSCO code 132211, and Management Accountant 221112
is the same.

And, for Taxation accountant 221113 and External auditor 221213, there is one more subject required other than above occupations.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Hello,
Can we do that?
Yes you can, but it is going to be negative assessment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts