Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I am trying for Australia PR (189) and currently having 60 points. I am planning to claim the 5 points of spouse. My wife is a B.Com + Chartered accountant from India with 2 years of job experience and now working in same firm as partner since last 1 year. I have few clarifications.

1. Will Assessment authorities consider her ovel all exp. as 2 years or 3 years.
2. I checked online regarding the Assessing Authority and would like to understand to whom should I approach to for my assessment (CPA/ICAA/IPA)?
3. Do we need to get both ( qualification assessment and skill assessment ) or any one for them (as a Secondary applicant).
4. What is the minimum work experience required to get the positive assessment from any of these authorities.
5. She has worked as trainee (Full time) while doing her CA, which is kind of on job training. can we add the same as experience in assessment.

·
Registered
239 Posts
My friend the current invitation score is 95-100 out of 100 and especially for accountant.
So regardless of what you are aiming for, first do your homework before spending money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Am aware of required points. If you are a chartered accountant it would be really helpful how to get skill asssessment done and documents required

1 - 4 of 4 Posts