Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am trying to migrate to Australia from Denmark.

I had question to skills assessment.
I have a BSc. and MSc. in economics and business administration. Major Finance and accounting. And is currently working as Business Analyst at a leading bank in Denmark.

Where can i get my skil assessed? And on what bases do they assess it?

I have over a year of experience in this field. Previously i have worked as finance assistant for 6 months.

Anyone please help me, i am having difficulty in finding place to get my skills assessed. The Australien system is very confused.

Any help or guide would be appreciated.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Hi all,

I am trying to migrate to Australia from Denmark.

I had question to skills assessment.
I have a BSc. and MSc. in economics and business administration. Major Finance and accounting. And is currently working as Business Analyst at a leading bank in Denmark.

Where can i get my skil assessed? And on what bases do they assess it?

I have over a year of experience in this field. Previously i have worked as finance assistant for 6 months.

Anyone please help me, i am having difficulty in finding place to get my skills assessed. The Australien system is very confused.

Any help or guide would be appreciated.
It seems Accounting might be something that resembles closely to your occupation. Though only you can tell what occupation will best suite you.

This link will help: http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...-190-sol-csol-what-1st-thing-i-should-do.html

SOL is now MLTSSL and CSOL is now STSOL.

The new list of 2017-18 here: https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/F2017L00850

Search your ANZSCO and find the detailed work duties.

1220.0 - ANZSCO - Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, 2013, Version 1.2

If you are to get an invite in 2211, you will need at least 70 points and almost an year wait or get to 75 and get invite in 14 days.

If you feel Business Analyst, then ICT business analyst 261111 and Systems analyst 261112 could be related to your occupation. Both will require 70 points for an invite for now too.

1220.0 - ANZSCO - Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, 2013, Version 1.2

1 - 2 of 2 Posts