Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all :help:

I am a civil Engineer from India, and I am planning to get my degree assessed from Engineer Australia. I have to write 3 career episodes for this.

Please share some samples of career episodes (preferably Civil Engineering), if possible.

Thanks
:)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Ask your close friend, GOOGLE.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Vinhnguyenvan19781983

I tried, but was not satisfied with the results. If possible can you pleas share any career episode?

Thanks

·
Registered
138 Posts
Before I was the same as you, tried to find out samples of CDR for my discipline. I found some CDRs (other disciplines) from Google but it was not helpful. I realised that whenever I read CDR from others, I could not make my own and I would follow the CDR samples and it would be very risky when EA evaluates my CDR. So, I gave up to refer to sample CDR, instead I referred to EA booklet and followed the instructions in there.

Writing CDR is a very interesting work and please make your own.

You can refer to the thread below. I found it very helpful.

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...iving-australia/231857-cdr-writing-guide.html

·
Registered
48 Posts
I believe people generally think that if they take stuff from other samples, twist and turn it to make their own, it'll help. It may help in some cases, but I guess since these career episode are so lengthy and detailed, there is always a chance that you may not end up with a satisfactory CDR.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts