Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys
Hoping to get some suggestions

I am an Electronics Engineer but havent worked at all in this field. I completed the degree in 2012 and have worked in consulting since then.

What all documents will be required?
does this scenario at all make any sense to apply?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi Guys
Hoping to get some suggestions

I am an Electronics Engineer but havent worked at all in this field. I completed the degree in 2012 and have worked in consulting since then.

What all documents will be required?
does this scenario at all make any sense to apply?

Hi Gaurav,

For ACS you need Notary(Certified True copy of the original/True Copy) of below documents:
1. Passport
2. Graduation Marksheets, Consolidated, Degree Certificates and trnascripts(not mandatory).
3. Employment experience letter or declaration from your supervisor(preferred) or colleague.

Only this much is sufficient. Also which code you want to apply for?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply Ankit. But I guess I will have to go through skill assessment with Engineer Australia since I am an Electronics Engineer.

I wanted to get a checklist for documents for that so that I can fetch documents accordingly and write my career episodes.

can you please share your thoughts on this.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks for the reply Ankit. But I guess I will have to go through skill assessment with Engineer Australia since I am an Electronics Engineer.

I wanted to get a checklist for documents for that so that I can fetch documents accordingly and write my career episodes.

I am an Electronics and Communication Engineer(10-15% subjects of Computer) and working as an IT professional. I applied for Software Engineer to ACS.

For ACS Passport, Education documents and experience letter was required.

·
Registered
117 Posts

I got a positive assessment on 8/8/17 they need job letter with salary mentioned and tenure you have worked along with 3 cdrs and tax certificate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts