Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm a twenty-five year old Australian currently living in Nice. I'm looking for some restaurant/bar work in the ski fields for the winter, was wondering if anyone knew anyone or any places in particular they could recommend getting in touch with - if so, please PM me.

My french is conversational, have been working in a restaurant here for the past three months, and am planning on working up until the end of November. So far my french has gotten me through fine so I'de be confident it could get me through a ski season also.

Cheers and thanks for looking.

·
Registered
3 Posts
We are based in the Haute-Savoie resort of Morzine. There is a very high percentage of expats working here and running business... thus lots of jobs to go around. There are various websites advertising jobs in ski resorts.
If you want bar work then the best thing to do is to go and meet the owners yourself.
Good luck!

Hey guys,

I'm a twenty-five year old Australian currently living in Nice. I'm looking for some restaurant/bar work in the ski fields for the winter, was wondering if anyone knew anyone or any places in particular they could recommend getting in touch with - if so, please PM me.

My french is conversational, have been working in a restaurant here for the past three months, and am planning on working up until the end of November. So far my french has gotten me through fine so I'de be confident it could get me through a ski season also.

Cheers and thanks for looking.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Courchevel and Chamonix seem to be the preferred ares for foreigners, so as a native English speaker, you might have the best luck there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.