Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if it's just my computer, but todays posts are not displaying. I can't believe that nobody's posting today?? Anyone else having problems??

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Taurian glad you said that as I have been having funny experiences with the site today. However mine relate to logging on. Seems to loose its cookie and then find it again.

To be fair there has been little activity today. seven threads updated/entered since 7am and one advertising post deleted by mods.

Anyway why don't you write us a story of your day? Sure it's been more exciting than mine. Although to be fair this morning I should have been connected to computers in Edinburgh University but due to a fire in the adjacent museum the power was off and the building evacuated for 2 hours. Do you know how many cups of tea I can drink in 2 hours :confused2:

·
Registered
19,345 Posts
Taurian glad you said that as I have been having funny experiences with the site today. However mine relate to logging on. Seems to loose its cookie and then find it again.

To be fair there has been little activity today. seven threads updated/entered since 7am and one advertising post deleted by mods.

Anyway why don't you write us a story of your day? Sure it's been more exciting than mine. Although to be fair this morning I should have been connected to computers in Edinburgh University but due to a fire in the adjacent museum the power was off and the building evacuated for 2 hours. Do you know how many cups of tea I can drink in 2 hours :confused2:
See xabiachica's post!!

Were you hacking the computers, and that's why we've got problems:D???

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Don't bank on it!!! I've had a very boring day. I could write my story on the back of a postage stamp.

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
There have been one or two problems, the Admin man has been doing some "tidying up" and making some improvements here and there apparently!!! Things never go to plan when a man starts tidying LOL

But I believe all is sorted now !!!!???!!

jo xxx

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There have been one or two problems, the Admin man has been doing some "tidying up" and making some improvements here and there apparently!!! Things never go to plan when a man starts tidying LOL

But I believe all is sorted now !!!!???!!

jo xxx

OK thanks Jojo - I thought my computer was playing up - again!!

·
Administrator
36,219 Posts
See xabiachica's post!!

Were you hacking the computers, and that's why we've got problems:D???
I couldn't see it myself!!!

I contacted Admin who very speedily suggested I clear cookies & so on

it worked:clap2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.