Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all this is my first post on here.

I'm just wondering if anyone can give me any information on getting a visa to Australia. I'm a single mother with a 3 and a half year old daughter. I'd like to do some travelling before she starts school in September 2013. I've done a bit of research and I can't seem to find any visa that allows dependent children to travel with you.

I'd be looking for a max 1 year working visa if possible. I feel this is my best opportunity to go before she starts school. If anyone can shine any light on this it'd be much appreciated.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Any visa allows dependent chicldren to travel with you, as long as you indicate them as dependent on your application.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hi all this is my first post on here.

I'm just wondering if anyone can give me any information on getting a visa to Australia. I'm a single mother with a 3 and a half year old daughter. I'd like to do some travelling before she starts school in September 2013. I've done a bit of research and I can't seem to find any visa that allows dependent children to travel with you.

I'd be looking for a max 1 year working visa if possible. I feel this is my best opportunity to go before she starts school. If anyone can shine any light on this it'd be much appreciated.
you are right to say your child cannot accompany you on a WHV- you are able to apply for any other visa though such as Student /Tourist ...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.