Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I've trawled the net for a clear answer to this question but I'm struggling.

I'm inquiring for a friend of mine who wants to join me on my trip to Australia, my working visa is in process so fingers crossed! But my friend is a single mother to an 18 month old daughter and she'd like a working visa, can anyone give me some clear FACTS on the possibilities of this becoming a reality?! Thanks!!!

G

·
Do you mean a working holiday visa for under 30s? If so nope not unless she leaves the child in the UK with someone. People on WHV are not allowed to be accompanied by dependent children at any time during their stay on a WHV.

Working Holiday Visa (Subclass 417)

not be accompanied by dependent children at any time during your stay in Australia
Note: A dependent child is the child, or step-child, of you or your partner who:
is not married, engaged to be married, or in a de facto relationship has not turned 18.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am looking at teacher jobs in China. I have a 4 year old son and I have worked in Jakarta before. So kinda familiar with the Asian culture. Plus my son is half Chinese Indonesian but I am western.
What type of salary would I need to live comfortably in China with my son?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts