Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently on visit visa with my daughter here in Kuwait sponsored by my Father. We are going back in our country in a month. My parents are working here in kuwait. I am planning to go back here for a job and get my daughter. The thing is I am a single mother and I am not married, never been. Is there a chance that I can get my daughter here in kuwait? Does my Father also have a chance to get my daughter here in Kuwait? I don't have any idea on their rules/laws pertaining to this situation. Hoping some of you might help. :) :/ PLEASE. Shukran!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am currently on visit visa with my daughter here in Kuwait sponsored by my Father. We are going back in our country in a month. My parents are working here in kuwait. I am planning to go back here for a job and get my daughter. The thing is I am a single mother and I am not married, never been. Is there a chance that I can get my daughter here in kuwait? Does my Father also have a chance to get my daughter here in Kuwait? I don't have any idea on their rules/laws pertaining to this situation. Hoping some of you might help. :) :/ PLEASE. Shukran!
Hi. Having lived there, I think it might be important where you are from. Ask some people of the same origin what they know. On Facebook etc. Or ask someone in HR of a big company. Or do the visit visa thing then enquire once there. Don't ask low level people as they will go in circles. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts