Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have submitted EOI for NSW 190 Visa with 65 points. Is there any way to apply NSW PR of my mother who is dependent on me.

Please suggest

·
Registered
454 Posts
I have submitted EOI for NSW 190 Visa with 65 points. Is there any way to apply NSW PR of my mother who is dependent on me.

Please suggest
Yes you can very much add her in your visa application. I am also doing the same thing. You will have to prove dependency from last 12 months.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

Yes you can do that, while updating your EOI for the following questions answer accordingly.

Family members

* Are there any family members the client would like to include in a future application? | Ans - YES

* How many family members? | Ans - 2 or 3 etc... (Including Mother/Spouse/Children)

* Would the client be accompanied by the client's partner in a future application? | Ans - YES (If you are married and planing to take your Spouse as well)

ALSO conditions listed in Other family members section in this web link have to be fulfilled:

Including family members in your application

Please suggest

1 - 3 of 3 Posts