Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Expats,

I hope you all don't mind me messaging on your forum.

My fiancé and I are marrying next year in Paphos. We have been recommended some musicians for our ceremony, but for a couple of reasons I'm not happy with them. I stumbled upon this website tonight and thought it would be useful to leave a message on here to be able to provide some opportunities for income for a relevant number of of expats.

If there are any singers or musicians who have video or audio recording who would be available in August to sing in a church (and possibly at a venue for the evening) please leave a link on here or message me with the link.

I look forward to listening.

With regards,
Jenny

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Hi Jenny, when you have a certain number of posts you can send receive a private message.

When you have them if you can PM me I will get back to you.

Geri.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Jenny

Welcome to the forum and good luck with all the arrangements for your wedding! Sorry I cant be of any help to your question, but thought a reply from you to this post will bring you a step closer to receiving pm's!

Racheal

·
Super Moderator
12,537 Posts
Geraldine pass methe details and I will pass them on as I can send pm's to new members. We can't have lots of silly short posts just to get post numbers up.
Actually I think that the number of posts required is now 10.

Veronica

·
Super Moderator
12,537 Posts
Not a daft rule. It is to stop new people coming on and bombarding members with pms. With the original 5 post rule we still had a lot of trouble with people reporting unwanted private messages so I think the number was increased to 10 posts.
Believe me if you lived in Egypt you would certainly not think it was a daft rule:D

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Not a daft rule. It is to stop new people coming on and bombarding members with pms. With the original 5 post rule we still had a lot of trouble with people reporting unwanted private messages so I think the number was increased to 10 posts.
Believe me if you lived in Egypt you would certainly not think it was a daft rule:D
If I lived in Egypt it would be the last thing I was worried about!

I've never had any unwanted PM's so now I'm feeling rather left out.

Pete

·
Super Moderator
12,537 Posts
If I lived in Egypt it would be the last thing I was worried about!

I've never had any unwanted PM's so now I'm feeling rather left out.

Pete
Just go onto the Egypt forum and pretend to be a single woman:) You'll be bombarded with dirty old Egyptian men wanting to befriend you:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts