Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Last year (2014), me and my wife visited Singapore for 3 days (Vacation). Do we need to get Police clearance from Singapore?

If Yes, Someone could you please provide links and steps to do this?
How much does it cost and what is processing time? Do we need to submit passport or we can do it on-line?

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Not required...

Read the following:-

Will I be asked to have a police clearance?

A simple google search would have solved your query....

Hi Guys,

Last year (2014), me and my wife visited Singapore for 3 days (Vacation). Do we need to get Police clearance from Singapore?

If Yes, Someone could you please provide links and steps to do this?
How much does it cost and what is processing time? Do we need to submit passport or we can do it on-line?

Reactions: Shiv11

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not required...

Read the following:-

A simple google search would have solved your query....
Thanks Jeeten..

So If you stay minimum one year in a country then only it requires. Now it is clear.

If you are older than 16 years of age, and have lived for one year or more of the last 10 years in a country other than Australia, you might be asked to get a police clearance from each of those countries.

If you have worked a year or more of the last 10 years for the same employer on a merchant ship, cruise ship, private yacht or oil rig, you should request a police clearance from the relevant authority in the country under whose flag the ship sails or country of ownership of the rig.

If you are younger than 16 years of age, you will usually not need to provide a police clearance. If you are under 16 do not provide a police clearance unless you are asked to.​

1 - 3 of 3 Posts