Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hiya i hope i am doing this right as i have never been on a forum before.

i have a fairly simple question, or so i assume. i have dual citizenship greece/australia, but i would like to move to the usa.

my question is.. knowing that the easiest way to get to the usa is using my australian citizenship and having a degree in american literature and finding a job in my field, i would like to know if anyone can tell me what would the powers that be consider evidence of work experience? is it an affadavit from an employer? a job reference? or something more technical and complicated?

i basically want to know what kind of things i need to get together before i start applying, seeing as i live in greece now <for three years>.

hope someone can help me out!

ty in advance!:confused2:

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
hiya i hope i am doing this right as i have never been on a forum before.

i have a fairly simple question, or so i assume. i have dual citizenship greece/australia, but i would like to move to the usa.

my question is.. knowing that the easiest way to get to the usa is using my australian citizenship and having a degree in american literature and finding a job in my field, i would like to know if anyone can tell me what would the powers that be consider evidence of work experience? is it an affadavit from an employer? a job reference? or something more technical and complicated?

i basically want to know what kind of things i need to get together before i start applying, seeing as i live in greece now <for three years>.

hope someone can help me out!

ty in advance!:confused2:
It's not going to be easy. Google for the E3 visa and study the requirements. Then it's a simple matter of finding an employer who can offer a job that requires your academic skills and is willing to sponsor you -- always a tough call!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts