Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please do clear that first I got detail to send docs, after email been dropped that there is error in payment . will return the credit card amount which submitted during submission of silver fern visa 4 may 2012, pls anybody explain whether it is successful or not. or it is declined. payment will be returned.

Please help

anjana

·
Registered
37 Posts
Please do clear that first I got detail to send docs, after email been dropped that there is error in payment . will return the credit card amount which submitted during submission of silver fern visa 4 may 2012, pls anybody explain whether it is successful or not. or it is declined. payment will be returned.

Please help

anjana
My cousine also received the same mail from the immigration department. We are confused now, which one we should consider.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello Anjana,

It occurred to me the same and they mentioned in the second email saying that my application was accepted in error. I ve plans to wait if the amount gets refunded and then call the nz immigration. I'm pissd of wid these guys.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello Anjana,

Wot does it shows in your online account of nz immigration website, i mean if the application has been received ? And wot bout the client ID of your two different emails, are they differen or the same.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
I'm always nervous of emails about credit card details. Are you sure they're from NZ immigration? Don't give out your credit card number or any other personal information on the back of these emails. I'd contact NZ Immigration directly and find out what's happening.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Mr.

Hello Topcat,

We never gave the card details by e-mail, it is an online application by which we have apply and transact the amount online for the application, and the mail I received is directly from the department of labour. But to confirm I am going to give them a call directly to wellington and check If my application has been chosen.

Please advise me if there is any chance of filing legal cases on immigration, since I have been deceived by them for accepting the application first and then rejecting due to technical error caused online, it 's their mistake.

Let me know. Many Thanks.

Balitin

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Hello Topcat,

We never gave the card details by e-mail, it is an online application by which we have apply and transact the amount online for the application, and the mail I received is directly from the department of labour. But to confirm I am going to give them a call directly to wellington and check If my application has been chosen.

Please advise me if there is any chance of filing legal cases on immigration, since I have been deceived by them for accepting the application first and then rejecting due to technical error caused online, it 's their mistake.

Let me know. Many Thanks.

Balitin
Sorry - I wouldn't know. Never had cause to do it myself...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi ,
I've received same email response regarding error on my online application from NZ immigration. I've seen that there are different client numbers for each emails and I am totally confused with this.

But in NZ web site is still showing that my application and payment have been received.

Sha

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello devsha,

Do u ve any Plans to call the immigration, since we experience the same problem. see its not our mistake coz of their technical defect. Our app has been accepted and transaction completed, however they should accept our app and duly process it.

Lemme know if any plans.

Balitin.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Balitin

Balitin,

Yes. I will have to call them as I've just received another mail from Bangkok branch and it says,

“Dear XXXX,
Thank you for your Work visa application. Your application was received by us on 4-May-12.
Your application number is xxxxxx (this is exactly matching with web site info)
Your client number is xxxx (this is correct according to first email)

Once allocation is made, a Immigration Officer will contact you if they need further information. Until the officer has completed the initial processing, we will be unable to give you any further information regarding your application.
Please refer our website for expected processing timeframes at

Kind Regards,
Bangkok Branch
Immigration New Zealand “

This is also an automated email and I am really disapointing about their poor web site and I beleive that they must give us a chance to develop their web site. I am sure that I can develop a much better web site than their current site. :) :)

devsha.

Hello devsha,

Do u ve any Plans to call the immigration, since we experience the same problem. see its not our mistake coz of their technical defect. Our app has been accepted and transaction completed, however they should accept our app and duly process it.

Lemme know if any plans.

Balitin.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi dev,

I guess we could team up as we both are software eng to develop a better one for nz imm......:)When did u receive the mail from bangkok. I m awaiting ther would be a positive reply for both of us, since we are on the same boat.

But I find Australia has wide open for IT jobs and NZ sold be at least 5 years holding back in technology which is true. Let's see.

Balitin.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi All,

NZ immigration website has been updated the below message.

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO SILVER FERN APPLICANTS WHO WERE IMPACTED BY THE TECHNICAL ERROR THAT OCCURRED SHORTLY AFTER THE SCHEME OPENED ON 04 MAY 2012

A technical error occurred shortly after the Silver Fern Job Search opened on Friday 4 May, which enabled people to submit applications and pay the application fee after all the places had been filled. All those affected were contacted on Friday and received an apology for the error and were advised they would receive a full refund.

Immigration New Zealand has received a lot of correspondence from the people affected by this error. It is clear that young, skilled people have very strong feelings about wanting the chance to come to New Zealand. In light of the large amount of feedback we have received, Immigration New Zealand has decided to accept applications from the people who completed the application process and paid the fee.

The affected people will be contacted individually via email over the next few days, with instructions for paying the fee and completing their applications.

Immigration New Zealand sincerely apologises for the error that occurred and any distress that this caused. We hope that this act of good faith will allay the concerns that have been raised with us. We are working with our system vendors to ensure this kind of technical error never occurs again.

Hi dev,

I guess we could team up as we both are software eng to develop a better one for nz imm......:)When did u receive the mail from bangkok. I m awaiting ther would be a positive reply for both of us, since we are on the same boat.

But I find Australia has wide open for IT jobs and NZ sold be at least 5 years holding back in technology which is true. Let's see.

Balitin.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello Mgn,

Thanks. I ve red that update, I am quite happy. Have you received your refund, coz I ve. This makes me worrying a little bit. Hope I receive the email from them. If you do so lemme know.

Many thanks Buddy.

Balitin.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello Mgn,

Thanks. I ve red that update, I am quite happy. Have you received your refund, coz I ve. This makes me worrying a little bit. Hope I receive the email from them. If you do so lemme know.

Many thanks Buddy.

Balitin.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Balitin,

I got the latest email (as above) from INZ and waiting for mail from branch INZ.Anyway I've already received my refund.

I hope you got your email now.If not just call and ask them

cheers
devsha.

Hello Mgn,

Many thanks Buddy.

Balitin.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey dev,

Thanks for your concern. I ve received the email this morning too. Waiting for the instructions coming week.It's a good move for all of us.Let keep in touch for further info.

Kind Regds.

Balitin.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Well, I have also received email confirmation that the silver fern visa application will be processed after repaying the 200 NZD and submitting the required documents.

Hope for no further changes with INZ policy on accepting the visa application.

I see most of us in this thread are from India. Lets have a count of how many have applied and fall under this category.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hello Balitin,
Yes, my cousine received the amount on Thursday and Friday got the mail from Immigration department about the acceptance of SFV. They mentioned in the mail that saying they will send a detailed email to proceed further.

Hope you would have got the same email from them.

Congrats.
Hello Mgn,

Many thanks Buddy.

Balitin.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi

I had received an email from INZ last week and it was mentioned that
You will shortly be contacted by the branch responsible for processing your application with information about how to pay the fee and where to send your documents
I was waiting for the email from my branch (New Delhi) since then. However I did not get any email from them and I had contacted the new delhi office by email ([email protected]) today. Within few hours I received a reply from them and the content of the email is as below.

Dear Client,

You will have recently received an email confirming that your Silver Fern Job Search visa will be accepted for processing.

As you are aware, you need to provide evidence that you meet the requirements to be granted a Silver Fern Visa to our branch. Please provide the evidence set out on our website by 11 August 2011. Our postal address is:

Immigration New Zealand
C/o TT Services
214-214, Block A
Naurang House
21 Kasturba Gandhi Marg
New Delhi-110001

You will need to pay the application fee of INR 7800 or USD 180 by way of bank draft. The draft should be in favour of “Immigration New Zealand”. The INR draft should be payable at a bank in New Delhi and USD draft payable at a bank in USA. If you do not provide the fee, we will be unable to process your application.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Immigration New Zealand
New Delhi Branch

Please read this out and if anyone is from India waiting for this email, please write to them of the situation and see if they respond it this way for you too.... I have started to prepare my documents now... Good luck everyone!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Has anyone submitted the documents as of now? I am yet to figure out PCC procedure? Anyone Anyhelp?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts