Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys,

This is chandan as i have completed my skill assessment (with 3.6 yrs Exp. 234912 Metallurgist) on May 2014 with +ve outcome, but still today not applied EOI. but am completing my 5 yrs exp. on aug 2015 so i am planing to apply EOI on Aug. as if i compete my 5 yrs exp. is there any chances are there to get 5 points in Experience (with the same skill assessment) as i have 50 points now with toefl equal to 6.5 bands in each.:confused:

waiting for your reply guys

thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello Everyone, I am very new to this forum and I have just begun to initiate my Immigration formalities to Australia. I am really puzzled and I would really appreciate, if anyone from here, could show me some guidance. My questions are as follows.

1. From the Aus Gov Website , i have submitted an EOI.
2. I am applying PR for Me and my wife, we are also expecting a child in near future. I am certain the new bundle would arrive before the process is done. So do I have choose the option as 2 dependents with me? (please clarify)
3. We are preparing for IELTS. Is it academic or General (please clarify)
4. I fall under the SOL category of 263111 - Computer Network and Systems Engineer. What is the procedure to apply for ACS (please clarify, one by one)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts