Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon

I tried to sign up for CESU but this message came up:

'Ce service est réservé aux employeurs ayant déjà adhéré au Chèque emploi service universel. Pour vous inscrire vous devez obligatoirement être en possession du N° Urssaf délivré par le Centre national du Chèque emploi service universel.
Tous les champs doivent être impérativement complétés.
Pour obtenir de l'aide sur les champs à compléter, survolez le'

So, can you please tell me, do I need to sign up with Urssaf first?

Thank you

Sandra

·
Read Only
18,642 Posts
Good afternoon

I tried to sign up for CESU but this message came up:

'Ce service est réservé aux employeurs ayant déjà adhéré au Chèque emploi service universel. Pour vous inscrire vous devez obligatoirement être en possession du N° Urssaf délivré par le Centre national du Chèque emploi service universel.
Tous les champs doivent être impérativement complétés.
Pour obtenir de l'aide sur les champs à compléter, survolez le'

So, can you please tell me, do I need to sign up with Urssaf first?

Thank you

Sandra
Were you here http://https://www.cesu.urssaf.fr/cesweb/inscription.jsp#? If so, how far did you get?

·
Read Only
18,642 Posts
That link (after I edited it;)) led me to a page that of course wants me to have a bank account here which I don't because I don't need it! So today I will enter a bank and then get drunk.
Yes, you need a bank account now, even if you didn't before. Shouldn't be too hard, but expect to need to make an appointment (they will tell you which documents you need to bring along).

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, you need a bank account now, even if you didn't before. Shouldn't be too hard, but expect to need to make an appointment (they will tell you which documents you need to bring along).
I have actually tried to open an account with BNP but as much as the person at the bank tried to help me couldn't do it as I don't live in a rental apartment as such. I live in a concierged establishment where they sign for packages etc. BNP needed to courier me a document to sign on the spot to register my signature. I gave up after that as I didn't really need an account then.

Would a Banque Postale account be okay do you think (for CESU purposes)?

·
Read Only
18,642 Posts
I have actually tried to open an account with BNP but as much as the person at the bank tried to help me couldn't do it as I don't live in a rental apartment as such. I live in a concierged establishment where they sign for packages etc. BNP needed to courier me a document to sign on the spot to register my signature. I gave up after that as I didn't really need an account then.

Would a Banque Postale account be okay do you think (for CESU purposes)?
Any bank in France will do. Usually you can go in to sign the document. Just try any other bank.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Any bank in France will do. Usually you can go in to sign the document. Just try any other bank.
Well the Banque Postale refused me too. Again it's because of where I live. I think I'll ask the apartment manager to write me a letter. If at first ...

·
Registered
363 Posts
That link (after I edited it;)) led me to a page that of course wants me to have a bank account here which I don't because I don't need it! So today I will enter a bank and then get drunk.
LOL! Good luck and happy drinking. I too once tried to sign up for CESU, but when I saw how ridiculously complicated it was, I think I too had been driven to drinking.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts