Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Joppa
I hope you OK.
I am EEA national unmarried partner since 3 years. I sent a fresh eea2 application on 01.07.2015 to the home office.
But SIA revoked my licence on 16 June 2015.
On the 13 May 2015 upper tribunal refused permission to appeal after that I didn't send any application until 01.07.2015.

As unmarried partner of EEA National does 28 days rules on me?

Reason SIA Revoked licence they said you have no right to work in UK.
My student visa expired on 20 October 2013 and I applied on 17 October 2013 FLRO application than I applied in 5 August 2014 EEA2 application which was refused and permission to upper tribunal refused as well on 13 May 2015
And now I sent fresh application on 01. 07. 2015
Until 16 June 2015 everything was fine SIA didn't revoked my licence never before.
Joppa if send them my acknowledgement letter and if I write in cover letter to SIA about section 3 of immigration act. Will SIA restore my licence.
I am really upset.
Joppa please help me with your suggestions.
Cheers

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HI
SIA is security industry authority
For door supervisor and security guards licence issuing authority.
Can you reply to my query please.
Cheers

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They said you don't have any right to work . But I have sent my eea2 application on 01.07.2015 as a unmarried. And I am eea national partner since 3 years
But they revoked on 16.06.15.
What do you think .
Can sia revoked my licence like this if I have application in progress with home office ?
Sia is connected with home office .
I had sia licence since Feb 2012.

·
Registered
7,376 Posts
They have revoked your licence possibly to the fact that your last visa expired in 2013 and you have had two visa applications refused plus a tribunal refusal since then.

From the standpoint of an employer, you don't have the right to work and they would not want to get into the argument of possibly employing an illegal.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Crawford
But I have ongoing application with home office.
It's mean my previous status remain same.
According to Immigration Act 1971,
Under section 3(c) 2(a) of immigration act 1971 when application is submitted to the home office seeking further leave to remain it constitutes and extension of leave.
The application is neither decided or withdrawn.

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
You don't have automatic right of residence as unmarried partner of an EEA citizen, and the national government (in this case UK) can decide whether you qualify under the EEA regulations. They have said no and appeal to upper tribunal has been refused. So you cannot claim you have on-going right of residence and Home Office can, and will, take steps to remove you from UK. Putting in another residence card application doesn't prolong your stay. Under the circumstances, SIA is under no obligation to reinstate your licence. If you were to get married, that would change the situation, but you should do so before Home Office make a decision to remove you from UK. You are unlikely to be allowed to marry in UK because of your immigration status, so it will be a question of getting married abroad and applying for EEA family permit.

·
Registered
7,376 Posts
Hi Crawford
But I have ongoing application with home office.
It's mean my previous status remain same.
According to Immigration Act 1971,
Under section 3(c) 2(a) of immigration act 1971 when application is submitted to the home office seeking further leave to remain it constitutes and extension of leave.
The application is neither decided or withdrawn.
You are not accurately stating your situation: your Further Leave to Remain (based on your student visa)was refused. You then put in a different application (EEA2) and this was refused and a tribunal appeal refused.

You have now entered a third new application (unmarried partner of EEA citizen).

So the above section 3(c) 2(a) does not, in all practical terms, apply to you.

You currently do not have visa that you can extend .............

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.