Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband is a developer in IT,we are planning to applt for Australian pr in class 189 ,shud we go through an agent to apply for PR

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
My husband is a developer in IT,we are planning to applt for Australian pr in class 189 ,shud we go through an agent to apply for PR
if your case is really difficult to deal with, then you can knock the doors of MARA registered immigration agent. If no not so, You can do it yourself on condition that you are able to surf net and expat forum for a while everyday at least once in 3 or 4 days to keep you posted. Here are many seniors whose knowledge is better than migration agents and a s a result, you may not need to go through agents, i am sure of.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Which pattern of IELTS shud we appear General or Academic?
Either academic or general module is fine enough but in general, people prefer general module due to less complexity in its structure. However, scores from either module is accepted for immigration purposes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanku for the reply and how difficult is ielts? What score do we need to get ,my husbands age is 35 so he will get less points in age

·
Registered
22 Posts
@Raj_sunni,

If you have habit/you can, read, explore and research there is plenty of material available on immigration website.

Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189)

Apart from that you number of forum like this one where you can find valuable comments.

Based on my personal exp- Immigration process is very simple and straight forward but at same time it needs time to do reading etc.

Mara Agent will give you piece of mind but you have to pay huge amount of money and most of the time you will be doing your immigration process by yourself e.g you need to provide your info- (personal detail, family , work , address etc ) to agent in some form and he will fill/update/submit on your behalf online.

I believe in most cases Agent normally leads you. so choice is yours.....

Regards.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Thanku for the reply and how difficult is ielts? What score do we need to get ,my husbands age is 35 so he will get less points in age
you may keep yourself as main applicant and your husband as secondary applicant to cope with this issue. IELTS is no that much difficult on condition that your current skills in English are reasonably good. there is nothing like difficult ot complexity and if you trust you, you will get it through.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts