Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Showing current job in 175 subclass

1K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  _shel 
#1 ·
Hello,

I am trying to finish my application for 175 subclass. But during employment it shows only past employment history but no current employment. So how should I fill up the form? Should I put current job with the "To-date" the same as the date on which I submitted the application? And I came to know that after submission it asks for present job history. The guys who are giving 175 subclass application, can you guys help please?

Looking forward for a reply on this matter please!!

Shorif

#2 ·
just fill the to-date as application lodgement date. it is enough. what history you are taking about? i didnt get you

#3 ·
Thanks for your reply. I heard that after submitting the application with fees it asks for present employment. I mean it gives another form to fillup the present employment details. If you have anything to add please let me know as well. :)

#5 ·
thanks for your reply. I tried it but it shows: Field 'Date to' must have a value

#7 ·
That is why I am so amazed! I have been asking this question for 2 days but have not got any answer :-(!

#8 ·
I submitted my application in Feb this year, 6 months after leaving my last workplace. If leaving the field blank doesn't work and there is no option stating 'Till Date/Present' in the form, then (I'm guessing) going with the date on which the form is being filled up might be the only thing to do.

In case you do take that route make sure that you enter the current date (at the time of filing the form) in Adelaide.

Reactions: ashorif
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.