Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

hope you're all having a fantastic time.

I'm arriving in Perth on the 20th of June around 6 pm, and I have a 6 hour layover until my flight to Sydney. So I was wondering, are these 6 hours enough for me to get out of the airport to explore the city a bit? or is the airport too far away from major attractions? and also would it be rush hour and such, that may make me miss the flight?

Any help/guidance would be appreciated!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hey guys!

hope you're all having a fantastic time.

I'm arriving in Perth on the 20th of June around 6 pm, and I have a 6 hour layover until my flight to Sydney. So I was wondering, are these 6 hours enough for me to get out of the airport to explore the city a bit? or is the airport too far away from major attractions? and also would it be rush hour and such, that may make me miss the flight?

Any help/guidance would be appreciated!
Well if this is your first time landing to oz or if you are coming from high risk nation customs in Perth are real fond of us, you might need to spend 2 to 3 hours with customs.
Suppose you manage to clear customs and are out , believe me there is awful construction happening and its been long even the road directions are misleading and i have seen jams often.
So my advice stay in airport head to Sydney, come back at your leisure to enjoy Perth later.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Perth traffic is not that good, and 6 hours is pretty short duration to explore the city. Enjoy the city of Perth next time

1 - 3 of 3 Posts