Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for your time, attention and sharing.

I have got my assessment letter and now I want to send my docs for GSM subclass 175.

Please guide me on the following points:

1. I know I have to send skill assessment letter with application, kindly guide do I need to send original skill assessment letter or its copy ?

2. With application should I send only assessment letter or assessment letter should be sent with full set of docs (reference letter & CV etc) that I send to assessing agency for skill assessment ?

3. When I apply for skill assessment I was doing in a accounts firm now I am working in some other company; Please mention should I send letter they gave me for assessment with application Or should I get a new letter from them ? Or I should send new letter with a copy of previous letter ?

4. If I want to add some info in new letter should I do it or just should focus on previous letter's contents ?

thanks in anticipation,

haansi

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
HI Haansi

1. yes the letter has to go with the documents. you can send attested copy of the document. if you are applying online, then a colored scan would do which need not be attested.

2. Once you apply, (online), you get 28 days to attach all documents, make pdfs of documents, try and make pdf of say educational docs in one pdf, so on and forth, since you get limited number of attachments, its best if you make pdfs, that way you wont reach your limit. you do have to send all documents that you sent for assessment, along with that additional docs for any dependent (if at all included in the application), marriage certificate (if applicable). ielts score, if the department wants any additional documents, they will ask for it

3. as for the new company, attach all documents for the new company along with the docs u sent to acs. and ofcourse the resignation/relieving letter for the previous company, apptment letter for the new company.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
should send docs with GSM application that I provide for skill assessment ? Reply t

Thanks Anj for guiding,

Please clear one point.
My previous employer missed some of my duties in letter I provided to assessing authority. Should I request him to add all in new letter ?

Similarly he did not cleared one thing fully. he mentioned in letter that I am working in oracle from last 2 years. but I am working from last 3/4 years in same company in same technology.

I am afraid if I request them to explin all these; it will confuse visa officer. (the difference in previous and new letter)

Please guide on this.

haansi

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
i really can not comment if that is a good idea, though acs and diac are different departments but it will be taking a chance. let someone else comment on teh same

1 - 5 of 5 Posts