Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Should elizabeth return stolen treasures/gold/money of the 177 coutries the british monarch invaded?

• NO - continue the greed

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • YES

Votes: 2 40.0%
61 - 80 of 239 Posts

·
Banned
87 Posts
Once again posting with rubbish statements. There has to be around 12-15 non-white MPs currently serving. Google it why don't you instead of posting a dumb photo where ethnicities cannot be properly identified.

Anyway I am familiar enough with discussion forums to recognize trolling when I see it

C'mon man, are you that deficient in historical knowledge that you can't even look it up yourself. You guys keep isnsulting Trump, our leaders and U.S. politics. I have decades of your savagery of historical facts to share. 🤣 🤣

You subjects love to insult the U.S. but cry foul when anyone mentions your monarch or history.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Once again posting with rubbish statements. There has to be around 12-15 non-white MPs currently serving. Google it why don't you instead of posting a dumb photo where ethnicities cannot be properly identified.

Anyway I am familiar enough with discussion forums to recognize trolling when I see it
Rubbish or fact?

You brits, to appease each other have labled other than those not from the class of pure whites from great britian as a non white ethnic group however call them as you will but the skin color of everyone in your parliament are all white. Is your bloodline so magically pure that you all being white cannot allow a white from northern ireland to be considered white as well?

By “ethnic minority” we mean all people except those in the “White” ethnic group in Great Britain, and all those apart from the “White” and “Irish Traveller” categories in Northern Ireland. In 2021 about 14% of the UK population was from an ethnic minority background, ranging from 3% in Northern Ireland to 15.7% in England, as set out in the table below.
SOURCE: Ethnic diversity in politics and public life - House of Commons Library

From almost 2 million blacks on your tiny pitch of dirt and not 1 black in parliament? Why? Show me 1 black member of parliament and I'll reveal factual numbers of how many americans that you brit savages slaughtered in just 1 year from 1 of your many illegal, unlawful, despicable invasions.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Rubbish or fact?

You brits, to appease each other have labled other than those not from the class of pure whites from great britian as a non white ethnic group however call them as you will but the skin color of everyone in your parliament are all white. Is your bloodline so magically pure that you all being white cannot allow a white from northern ireland to be considered white as well?

By “ethnic minority” we mean all people except those in the “White” ethnic group in Great Britain, and all those apart from the “White” and “Irish Traveller” categories in Northern Ireland. In 2021 about 14% of the UK population was from an ethnic minority background, ranging from 3% in Northern Ireland to 15.7% in England, as set out in the table below.

From almost 2 million blacks on your tiny pitch of dirt and not 1 black in parliament? Why? Show me 1 black member of parliament and I'll reveal factual numbers of how many americans that you brit savages slaughtered in just 1 year from 1 of your many illegal, unlawful, despicable invasions.
Here you go, Kwasi Kwarteng. Over to you, What Americans did we savage brits slaughter

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Here you go, Kwasi Kwarteng. Over to you, What Americans did we savage brits slaughter
In "one" year for example 15,000 Americans were slaughtered by you brits. I could post for hours the rest of the brits historical savagery inflicted on Americans.
War of 1812 Facts

By the way, now that the old hag has stripped her son the child shagger of all his titles, where will he work? Starbucks?

The gossip from the yanks that is going viral in the media is she did it "only" to protect the stolen loot should he become convicted because the offended will sue for his assets. Stupid hag don't realize the child shaggers is liable for his assets when his offenses were committed.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Are yes the time you yanks stabbed us in the back while we were fighting Napoleon to prevent French world domination.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Are yes the time you yanks stabbed us in the back while we were fighting Napoleon to prevent French world domination.
Stabbed you in the back???????????? Because of long-standing differences over territorial expansion in North America and British support for Native American tribes who opposed US colonial settlement in the Northwest Territory. These escalated in 1807 after the Royal Navy began enforcing tighter restrictions on American trade with France, exacerbated by the impressment of men claimed as British subjects, even those with American citizenship certificates.

Chuck

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 · (Edited)
By the way, now that the old hag has stripped her son the child shagger of all his titles, where will he work? Starbucks? From where will he draw his source of income?

The gossip going viral in the media is she did it "only" to protect the stolen loot should he become convicted because the offended will sue for his assets. Stupid hag don't realize the child shagger is liable for his assets when his offenses were committed.

The child shagger will be tried as a private citizen? There is no such term as a private citizen in the monarchy. You all are "subjects".

ARTICLE: Prince Andrew stripped of military, royal titles amid sexual assault case

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Sorry Joe but you said ethnic, not Black.

Aside the republican debate has come up again in Australia and while I don't give a sh*t about the monarchy and all that comes with it and the old hag Lizzy (as you ungraciously call her) was the queen of England well before I was born and from my knowledge only meddled once in the Aussie political arena, Gough Whitlam back in the early 70's.

From the sacked Prime Ministers words. "Well may we say God save the Queen because nothing will save the Governor General"

There are lots of good and few bad points living under a monarchy but under the old hag was relatively uneventful but when she passes the baton to Charles?
Perhaps it is time for Australia and other countries to declare their independence, become a republic and submit themselves to an autocratic rule. We all know the culprits that have overturned or tried to overturn the peoples wishes and the suffering that follows.

As for the theft of treasures, land and wealth "stolen" procured by the British empire? History does repeat.
The Egyptians,the Romans, the Greeks, the Mongols, the Spanish. Where does one stop?
Perhaps all should compensate defeated (raped and pillaged) countries.

It is what it is and b*tching about it won't change conquests nor will any of the "stolen" treasures be returned.

Hey OMO.

Cheers, Steve.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
America did declare war on Great Britain so what's to argue about, people on both sides die. Just America picked the wrong side again. They soon sued for peace when we had finished with the frenchies. We had just launched HMS Warrior and the Americas were to be the first voyage. HMS Warrior was the Little Boy of its day.

·
Banned
87 Posts
We have an obvious Trump supporter preaching
If it hadn't been for Britain defeating the French in the Seven Years War the Yanks would be speaking French instead of God's language English.

Hey Joe should be getting down on his knees in sheer gratitude of that fact

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
Sorry Joe but you said ethnic, not Black.
Sorry Bigpearl, read it again. I said "non white", then i said "black". I then defined what the brits considered as "ethnic" and provided their source. Have another cup of coffee then read it again. :)

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
We have an obvious Trump supporter preaching

If it hadn't been for Britain defeating the French in the Seven Years War the Yanks would be speaking French instead of God's language English.

Hey Joe should be getting down on his knees in sheer gratitude of that fact
Your brits would be speaking german if not for the old drunkard fat man churchill begging for the U.S. to save your tiny pitch of dirt from hitler. Fact! :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Rubbish or fact?

I didn't say this Joe. "Non White ethnic Group". We don't need tit for tat as history is there and there are far bigger things to focus on than all our sworded and battles from the past/s.

Only an observation.

Cheers, Steve.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·

·
Banned
87 Posts
Your brits would be speaking german if not for the old drunkard fat man churchill begging for the U.S. to save your tiny pitch of dirt from hitler. Fact! :ROFLMAO:
The US did NOT win the war and save Britain from Hitler. The US PARTICIPATED alongside several other nations in helping to defeat Hitler. The real and utter defeat of Hitler's forces occurred at the hands of the Red Army during two and a half years of no quarter given combat.

Stop posting inaccurate garbage

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
The US did NOT win the war and save Britain from Hitler. The US PARTICIPATED alongside several other nations in helping to defeat Hitler. The real and utter defeat of Hitler's forces occurred at the hands of the Red Army during two and a half years of no quarter given combat.

Stop posting inaccurate garbage
Another war the US was late to arrive then claim the victory. America didn't join the war until after Japan declared for Germany and attacked Pearl Harbour. Until then the isolationist government was keeping out of it.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
Tthe old hag has stripped her son the child shagger of all his titles, where will he work? Starbucks? From where will he draw his source of income?

The gossip going viral in the media is she did it "only" to protect the stolen loot should he become convicted because the offended will sue for his assets. Stupid hag don't realize the child shagger is liable for his assets when his offenses were committed.

The child shagger will be tried as a private citizen? There is no such term as a private citizen in the monarchy. You all are "subjects".

Any comments? :ROFLMAO:

ARTICLE: Prince Andrew stripped of military, royal titles amid sexual assault case

Nose Skin Chin Photograph Facial expression

61 - 80 of 239 Posts