Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Should elizabeth return stolen treasures/gold/money of the 177 coutries the british monarch invaded?

• NO - continue the greed

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • YES

Votes: 2 40.0%
41 - 60 of 239 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
I don't know, better to ask republicans Donald Trump, Matt Gaetz, Roy Moore, Jim Jordan, David Wu, etc.
So you are a CNN watching Democrat. LOL You're girl will be likely running in 2024 against the Donald.

This pic outta get you salivating. LOL 🤣

Forehead Face Nose Cheek Smile

·
Banned
87 Posts
Since when has a beauty contest become anything to do with politics ? If it were I'd vote Ariana Grande for next President and screw the rest.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Since when has a beauty contest become anything to do with politics ? If it were I'd vote Ariana Grande for next President and screw the rest.
Since when does the monarchy have magical mystical powers to be a king or queen given only by god? You subjects really have been conned by the made up fairy tales. At least the U.S. has elections and yes, appearance & looks do matter. . You subjects have been brainwashed with a divine right to rule, also known as the “divine right of kings,” a political doctrine asserting that monarchs derive their authority from God and cannot be held accountable for their actions by human means. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

SOURCE: monarchy | Definition, Examples, & Facts

·
Banned
87 Posts
You should study English history a bit more buddy. The last monarch who thought he had the divine right to rule by God was King Charles the First. He was beheaded for his belief, As I've already stated the Monarchy serves as a unifying factor in a nation that is diverse in many ways. They seem to be quite happy with that arrangement and so am I. FYI no one believes in any of that "authority from God" rubbish these days. She holds no political power although she has regular meetings with the Prime Minister of the ruling party, has a right to be consulted on current issues the government is dealing with and has a right to express her opinion. That's where it all ends !

We did try to be a Republic once. It didn't work out and Cromwell had no wish to be regarded as a king either. Maybe Donald Trump might aspire to that role though. He did say once that quote I can solve everything unquote .That sounds a "bit God like" don't it?. His actions and behavior after the last election have led to divisions, lies and hatred, left a wound in the nation that is by no means sure of healing anytime soon.

But hey! Getting back to the Queen and all the colorful ceremony that a Monarchy entails, all you Yank tourists with your iphones recording the changing of the guard outside Buckingham Palace, the Horse Guards in Whitehall... where would you all be without that ? Yah !

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 · (Edited)
But hey! Getting back to the Queen and all the colorful ceremony that a Monarchy entails, all you Yank tourists with your iphones recording the changing of the guard outside Buckingham Palace, the Horse Guards in Whitehall... where would you all be without that ? Yah !
Visiting buck palace is not on a yanks bucket list. Like me, i was on your tiny pitch of dirt years ago because of work & decided to see the buck show & see who were these savages who attacked the U.S, burned down our white house & U.S. capital & murdered thousands of U.S. citizens. Wasn't safe there either with all the peelers on horses warning everyone to guard our wallets & purses or we were to be robbed by the savages among us during the show. 🤣

Yank tourists will seek all types of entertainment from visiting a big hole in the ground called the grand canyon to disneyland to a circus to watch juggling clowns. I've been to buck palace & saw the staged show. Wasn't impressed. It was similar to a tiny backwoods town like mayberry RFD's 1 band parade. Honestly.

·
Super Moderator
4,112 Posts
Since when does the monarchy have magical mystical powers to be a king or queen given only by god? You subjects really have been conned by the made up fairy tales. At least the U.S. has elections and yes, appearance & looks do matter. . You subjects have been brainwashed with a divine right to rule, also known as the “divine right of kings,” a political doctrine asserting that monarchs derive their authority from God and cannot be held accountable for their actions by human means. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

SOURCE: monarchy | Definition, Examples, & Facts
But if you revisit the Old Testament, you mentioned God :censored: :) Our Heavenly Father did not want us to be ruled by Judges and then it evolved into Kings, he wanted us to be ruled by divine leaders such as Noah, Abraham, Joseph, Jacob who seized the blessings from his brother, and later on, God forgives him and named him Israel, Moses, and after his death Joshua, etc... Our Heavenly Father just accepted and tried to steer his children on the right path by supporting the Judges/Kings and if they were bad they lost his support and most ended up bad.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
But if you revisit the Old Testament, you mentioned God :censored: :) Our Heavenly Father did not want us to be ruled by Judges and then it evolved into Kings, he wanted us to be ruled by divine leaders such as Noah, Abraham, Joseph, Jacob who seized the blessings from his brother, and later on, God forgives him and named him Israel, Moses, and after his death Joshua, etc... Our Heavenly Father just accepted and tried to steer his children on the right path by supporting the Judges/Kings and if they were bad they lost his support and most ended up bad.
Faulty logic when relating this to the monarchy where titles are achieved by succession not by god or the bible.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Visiting buck palace is not on a yanks bucket list. Like me, i was on your tiny pitch of dirt years ago because of work & decided to see the buck show & see who were these savages who attacked the U.S, burned down our white house & U.S. capital & murdered thousands of U.S. citizens. Wasn't safe there either with all the peelers on horses warning everyone to guard our wallets & purses or we were to be robbed by the savages among us during the show. 🤣

Yank tourists will seek all types of entertainment from visiting a big hole in the ground called the grand canyon to disneyland to a circus to watch juggling clowns. I've been to buck palace & saw the staged show. Wasn't impressed. It was similar to a tiny backwoods town like mayberry RFD's 1 band parade. Honestly.
That is a bit of history I have sadly missed, When did the Brits murder thousands of US citizens.

·
Banned
87 Posts

I passed your reply on the H
That is a bit of history I have sadly missed, When did the Brits murder thousands of US citizens.
I think he's getting a little confused. He probably meant thousands of native-Americans and African slaves killed by the US military and whites in general.

Springtime in Mississippi, the lilacs bloom, the wind blows softly through the cotton fields as the black men and women swing gently from the trees.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Springtime in Mississippi, the lilacs bloom, the wind blows softly through the cotton fields as the black men and women swing gently from the trees.
My god man, it's historically documented how you brits are extremely racist from your beginnings of introducing slavery to current times where not 1 non white is a member of your parliament of misfits. You need not share your racist comments and pathetic dreams of visions of non white humans hanging from trees.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
My god man, it's historically documented how you brits are extremely racist from your beginnings of introducing slavery to current times where not 1 non white is a member of your parliament of misfits. You need not share your racist comments and pathetic dreams of visions of non white humans hanging from trees.
Another show of a complete lack of knowledge, at least look things up becore spouting off. Of the 650 members of parliament there 65 ethnic minority members, ok 10% is not a great showing but beats by a long way the 11 ethnic minorities in the US congress.
I'm still waiting to here where all these thousands of US citizens were killed by the Brits.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Oh, and what vote will you or any subject have in that decision.......LOL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Again spouting without prior research.
In respect to Prince Charles, technically Camilla should become Queen Consort. However, it's unlikely to happen. ... As per the statement, "It is intended that Mrs. Parker Bowles should use the title HRH The Princess Consort when The Prince of Wales accedes to The Throne."

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
I'm still waiting to here where all these thousands of US citizens were killed by the Brits.
C'mon man, are you that deficient in historical knowledge that you can't even look it up yourself. You guys keep isnsulting Trump, our leaders and U.S. politics. I have decades of your savagery of historical facts to share. 🤣 🤣

You subjects love to insult the U.S. but cry foul when anyone mentions your monarch or history.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 · (Edited)
Again spouting without prior research.
In respect to Prince Charles, technically Camilla should become Queen Consort. However, it's unlikely to happen. ... As per the statement, "It is intended that Mrs. Parker Bowles should use the title HRH The Princess Consort when The Prince of Wales accedes to The Throne."
When the old hag elizabeth is dead, your pathetic frail misfit charles will do as he pleases and thats fact. You will be bowing to and obeying camilla as your new queen and you know it regardless of your rants.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Another show of a complete lack of knowledge, at least look things up becore spouting off. Of the 650 members of parliament there 65 ethnic minority members, ok 10% is not a great showing but beats by a long way the 11 ethnic minorities in the US congress.
Show me a picture of a non-white in parliment. LOL..........🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Musical instrument accessory Crowd Chair Suit Event

41 - 60 of 239 Posts