Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Pls kindly advise on whether I should undertake my meds/pcc and that of my husband and daughter now so i would have it on-hand for when my to-be-allocated CO request for them and thus speed up the process.
I submitted my online 176 visa application on 11th may 2012.

Thank you

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
You can do it either ways. i.e., wait for the CO or get it before hand.it will not make any difference..
since you have put in the 176 application; you can expect to get a CO pretty soon...

·
Registered
550 Posts
FSD said:
Hi all,

Pls kindly advise on whether I should undertake my meds/pcc and that of my husband and daughter now so i would have it on-hand for when my to-be-allocated CO request for them and thus speed up the process.
I submitted my online 176 visa application on 11th may 2012.

Thank you
My advice- start the PCC and med process right away.

Sent from my iPad using ExpatForum

Reactions: FSD

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the fast response. I applied for the 176 visa since 11th May 2012 and the status states that application being processed further. Does this mean I have been allocated a CO? and how long does MED/PCC usually take

·
Registered
550 Posts
FSD said:
Thank you for the fast response. I applied for the 176 visa since 11th May 2012 and the status states that application being processed further. Does this mean I have been allocated a CO? and how long does MED/PCC usually take
Keep checking status. The moment a line is added "appl being processed further", a CO is allocated. Or wait for email from CO.

Sent from my iPad using ExpatForum

Reactions: FSD

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks once again. looking forward to hearing from the CO soon

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi all,

I have got a bit of a problem and I need advice. I was allocated a CO on 29 May 2012 but I have not yet received an email although my status has been updated that I should go for the medicals and do the police certificate.
My problem is that I was made to understand that I need to take my passport for the medicals but this passport and that of my partner is at the United Kingdom Home Office. Pls is there any other avenue possible that I can use so as to be able to do medicals?
Thanks

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hi all,

I have got a bit of a problem and I need advice. I was allocated a CO on 29 May 2012 but I have not yet received an email although my status has been updated that I should go for the medicals and do the police certificate.
My problem is that I was made to understand that I need to take my passport for the medicals but this passport and that of my partner is at the United Kingdom Home Office. Pls is there any other avenue possible that I can use so as to be able to do medicals?
Thanks
AFAIK applicant must take their passport for their medicals and there is no other way around this. Try calling the medical centre or DIAC to get more details.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Is the updation of Medical results to the DIAC solely responsibility of the Medical center ?
Do we need to follow up once we are done with the tests?
Usually how long does it take for the update to to effect in the DIAC site ? Do we get any confirmation about it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.