Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I am about to file an application for ACS. My question is should I process all thing through an agent or it is okay to do it on my own and thing are manageable?

Also, if there is any link/post available detailing step by step process for Australian PR, please let me know.

Regards,
Peeyush Jaroli

·
Registered
58 Posts
Everything is manageable. All the things are now online, no point wasting money on agents. It would just more delay and risk - as many agent just sit on things (my own experience + many others).

·
Registered
98 Posts
My advice too. The skillselect website have everything you need. Dont waste your money. Start saving!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
It's up to you. Some people find the process very manageable, while others find it confusing and would prefer the guidance of a trained expert in migration. Some of the people find it manageable still manage to make expensive mistakes so if you decide to proceed on your own, make sure to do enough research to understand the process, documents required, etc.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your suggestions.

I have one more query, I have 4.6 years of experience and will complete 5 yrs in Feb, 2017. My question is should I wait for 5 yrs completion or I can proceed with process. My points are:
Age - 30
Qualification - 15
PTE (yet to be given) - 10
State Nomination (if required) - 5
Experience (if counted) - 5
Partner (if required, wife is also Engineer with 4.6 yrs of exp) - 5

Please suggest.

Regards,
Peeyush Jaroli

1 - 5 of 5 Posts