Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all expats,

I am Very new to new zealand section and want suggestion from all experienced people here that should i try to apply for EOI or even NZ with the following details:

+ACS as software engineer(261313)
3 year exp
bachelor of engineering in computer science
IELTS 8.0

Hoping a quick reply from the guys

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Hi all expats,

I am Very new to new zealand section and want suggestion from all experienced people here that should i try to apply for EOI or even NZ with the following details:

+ACS as software engineer(261313)
3 year exp
bachelor of engineering in computer science
IELTS 8.0

Hoping a quick reply from the guys
See Skilled Migrant Category & fill in the points indicator on the right hand side...

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey top cat ,

Thanks for the info . I filled up the points test and got 140 so should i apply with 140 or not??
Plus if you could gimmi a slight clarification regarding education qualification that is that as i have my highest qualification compared to level 7 in NZ so, does that mean that
I have automatically had my other education compared to level 3,4,5,6

I amreally confused on level 3,4,5,6 educationqualification . Hope some one can guide me on this.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Hey top cat ,

Thanks for the info . I filled up the points test and got 140 so should i apply with 140 or not??
Plus if you could gimmi a slight clarification regarding education qualification that is that as i have my highest qualification compared to level 7 in NZ so, does that mean that
I have automatically had my other education compared to level 3,4,5,6

I am really confused on level 3,4,5,6 educationqualification . Hope some one can guide me on this.
Hey, auslover

I'm afraid we're not immigration consultants - just people who have emigrated ourselves. So I'm afraid I can't advise you. I suggest you look at the number of points that people who have been accepted 'scored' and make your decision from there.

The last selection results are here: EOI 30 May 2012

1 - 4 of 4 Posts