Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,
I'm applying for 189 sc. Started EOI. There is a question " Are there any family members the client would like to include in a future application?" i am unmarried, single woman. I brother may join me after 2 years. Should i answer "Yes". Can Answering "yes" may give any negative impact?
Thanks and regards.
Nusrat

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Hi there,
I'm applying for 189 sc. Started EOI. There is a question " Are there any family members the client would like to include in a future application?" i am unmarried, single woman. I brother may join me after 2 years. Should i answer "Yes". Can Answering "yes" may give any negative impact?
Thanks and regards.
Nusrat
For the EOI, family members usually mean husband, de facto partner, and kids. Mom, dad and siblings are not your family members.

As a single person, your answer should be no unless you planning to get married before moving in to Aus. If you are not sure but you decide to get married in future , you can always change the answer or let case officer know once you submit visa application. So, nothing to stress about.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi there,
Thanks and regards.
Nusrat
You are better off not responding at the moment as you are unsure. Brother cannot be brought in as a dependant so his application has to be seperate and independant of yours

1 - 5 of 5 Posts