Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Me and my girlfriend will arrive in Sydney in March. We are looking for short term rental acommodation for some 2 - 3 weeks (so we can have a look around the city and decide where we want to live long term). We're looking for something furnished, close to public transport (as we won't have a car yet) and are able to spend around $400 - $600 per week.

Does anyone know where to look for short term rental properties? Or maybe someone who rents out a granny flat? We often look on the realestate Australia site but I find the choice there quite limited.

Cheers! :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hi all,

Me and my girlfriend will arrive in Sydney in March. We are looking for short term rental acommodation for some 2 - 3 weeks (so we can have a look around the city and decide where we want to live long term). We're looking for something furnished, close to public transport (as we won't have a car yet) and are able to spend around $400 - $600 per week.

Does anyone know where to look for short term rental properties? Or maybe someone who rents out a granny flat? We often look on the realestate Australia site but I find the choice there quite limited.

Cheers! :)
HI Hannibal
You could try a site called : TheApartmentService.com.au . They rent out furnished places around Sydney and are reputable. They also have a large selection.
Good luck and enjoy Sydney! Great time of year to go!
:)

·
Registered
8,429 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
funny i have been searching for about a year now and never knew about a couple of these sites. i will be need corporate accommodation for the first couple of weeks that i am there while i get a new place sorted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts