Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I move across to Dubai at the end of this month and my employer is putting me up in a hotel when I arrive in Bur Dubai. My Fiancee is staying in the UK while the right job comes up. I am looking for some help regarding short term accomodation, something up to 6 months that I can opt out
on a monthly basis so that when she does arrive we can pick our own place together.

I have tried googling to understand what the situation is like but struggling. I want to be close to the metro and around the centre of Dubai, eg JLT, Marina, Downtown or even the Greens. My budget would be up to 7k AED pm.

thanks for your help.

·
Super Moderator
Originally from UK but lived in many countries
6,932 Posts
Hi,
Your best bet would be a hotel apartment.
There are plenty of these in different areas of Dubai and you should find one within your budget.
You can search on sites like booking.com to get an idea of prices.
Cheers
Steve

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi,
Your best bet would be a hotel apartment.
There are plenty of these in different areas of Dubai and you should find one within your budget.
You can search on sites like booking.com to get an idea of prices.
Cheers
Steve
Will it be cheaper if I show up and personally ask for a price quote for a month rather than booking.com?

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
Will it be cheaper if I show up and personally ask for a price quote for a month rather than booking.com?
probably. use booking.com to shortlist apartments. Then check the individual websites, and book online/call them/ visit them

1 - 5 of 5 Posts