Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Today, I got a positive skill assessment (ACS) considering 7.11 years experience.

However, my desired experience is 8 years. Can it be considered as 8, If not, as of today i have 8.1 years experience. How can i claim with current experience.

Babu

·
Registered
628 Posts
Hi,

Today, I got a positive skill assessment (ACS) considering 7.11 years experience.

However, my desired experience is 8 years. Can it be considered as 8, If not, as of today i have 8.1 years experience. How can i claim with current experience.

Babu
cool down babu. I was in exactly same situation when ACS result came in. They assessed by 95 months of experience whereas I needed 96 to claim full points for work exp.

Since I was continuing with same company there was no issues considering that extra work exp after ACS result. I am sure you will have no issues.

so stay chill and get ready for next step of your application

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hi,

Babu
why u take tension just do IELTS get 8.0 and claim more points

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hi,

Babu
Hi Babu,

There is nothing to worry as long as you are in the same organization.
Before applying to DIAC get a new reference letter from your current organization with current date (with same job responsibility that you submitted to ACS), then submit this one to DIAC. In this way, you will get the points for 8 years.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hi,

Babu
Exactly same thing happen for me, I was looking for 8 years and they gave 7.11 years and I politely wrote to Case officer (ACS) pointing out that lack of 1 month will lead to less points and forwarded a 8 years completion certificate from organization and asked for revised ACS letter, CO happily accepted my request and provided me an updated new ACS approval.

Nothing wrong in asking your CO, even if you CO doesnt gives the updated letter nothing to worry, as others poitned out you can show the experience after ACS assessment to count towards 8 years.

Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.