Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys

I'm looking for a cheap short accommodation in Adelaide. I don't will stay in a hotel, motel or Backpackers hostel. I'll arrive in the middle of March 2014 in Adelaide and I need an accommodation for almost a month. Perhaps is somebody here that will rent his appartment, bedroom or a small house. One bedroom is enough for us.

Thank you in advanced!

·
Registered
385 Posts
hi will let u know if i can help u.........am in adelaide only...may i knw from which state are coming?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi,

You got the accomodation in adelaide?

Thanks,
Sarank

·
Registered
58 Posts
hi will let u know if i can help u.........am in adelaide only...may i knw from which state are coming?
Hi ssaditya,

Below is my case history:

VETASSESS Assessment has been completed and I am waiting to apply for SS with SA in Jul 2014. Meanwhile I am trying for an Internal movement with my employer to Adelaide. Not sure if I would be able to suceed. On the other hand, my occupation is currently in Limited category in ACT.

Looking for an answer to the below questions:

1. Should I wait for SA till Jul 2014 or should I proceed with ACT? (If I proceed with ACT, I need to apply for EOI within a month, post which I will not be able to apply for SA, incase I am able to suceed with my internal movement).

2. In case I am unable to suceed in getting an internal movement to Adelaide, which state would be a better place to start looking for opportunities, Adelaide or Canberra?

Your suggestion would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.:)

·
Registered
385 Posts
Hi ssaditya, Below is my case history: VETASSESS Assessment has been completed and I am waiting to apply for SS with SA in Jul 2014. Meanwhile I am trying for an Internal movement with my employer to Adelaide. Not sure if I would be able to suceed. On the other hand, my occupation is currently in Limited category in ACT. Looking for an answer to the below questions: 1. Should I wait for SA till Jul 2014 or should I proceed with ACT? (If I proceed with ACT, I need to apply for EOI within a month, post which I will not be able to apply for SA, incase I am able to suceed with my internal movement). 2. In case I am unable to suceed in getting an internal movement to Adelaide, which state would be a better place to start looking for opportunities, Adelaide or Canberra? Your suggestion would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.:)
You can start your Eoi and proceed but apply for any state then if u get act sponsorship u can apply pr if not ur Eoi is valid for 2 years u can use that for sa. Make it fast...may I know your occupation???

Sent from my iPad using ExpatForum

·
Registered
58 Posts
You can start your Eoi and proceed but apply for any state then if u get act sponsorship u can apply pr if not ur Eoi is valid for 2 years u can use that for sa. Make it fast...may I know your occupation???

Thanks for your response. My occupation is Management Consultant (224711)

·
Registered
385 Posts
I guess your occupation is there only in csol so it is better to start your Eoi now and if you apply now you can escape from new rules usually they change the rules and increase the visa price in July or they will change the sol list...just two years you need to stay in your state and in that 2 years if you have opportunity in other states you can try for that

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi
I am from Chennai. Planning to Reach Adelaide on 17 Feb..Can you pl guide me with an accommodation for 2 Months Time.

Rgds
Senthil

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hi guys!! Planning to emigrate to Adelaide mid February and looking for a clean & tidy shared accommodation (my own room for myself & hopefully a rent within $150 all inclusive) near city, and within walking distance of public transportation (bus/train) and shops (Woolworth/Coles). Any feedback will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yes you can there is a house in my apartment itself

Thx Aditya.... Is it shared one ? likely rent ? distance from CBD??

Pl do guide.

Rgds

·
Registered
385 Posts
For shared accommodation try the web site flatmates.com.au or domain.com.au

·
Registered
385 Posts
Rent is around 250 to 300$ per week and it ten minutes from city...there is a bus stop near my house

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yes you can there is a house in my apartment itself

Hi aditya, need help from you.
I am coming to adelaide on 26th. I need accomodation till 15th march. I am coming alone.
Can pls suggest and guide.
Can you share your email id pls.
Regards

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Friends,
I am looking for a accomodation in adelaide for 3 weeks starting from 26th Feb.
till 15th March
Pls help.
If you come acroos any decent accomodation pls mail it to [email protected]

Regards,
Ravindra

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello,

I am a 41 year old male Gujarati vegetarian from Ahmedabad. I arrive in Adelaide on or around February 23rd. Am looking for an individual room in/near CBD with internet facility. I would prefer a PG accommodation. Please leave a line at [email protected] with details.

Thanks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi Aditya,

I planning to arrive in Adelaide along with my family in March end. If the apartment is vacant ,Could you please share the street name.

It will help me decide on the accommodation as I am looking for a long term rental.

Thanks

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi,

I am planning to move to Adelaide end of March .It shall be helpful if somebody guide me to find out a sharing accommodation near to Adelaide. I am from south part of India.
Thanks,

Bijoy

1 - 20 of 25 Posts