Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spending the winter in Correlejo, and would like to know if regular foods are obtainable, or is there anything I should bring with me from the UK?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello!!

You can get a shoes in Corralejo, sandals, boots..everything . In Gran Canaria we use winter and smmuer clothes.

Regards.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was thinking of routine, everyday foods rather than luxuries. When I lived in Turkey for example it was impossible to get either Marmite or Wholewheat breakfast cereals.and some folk would beg their friends to bring in Branston Pickle!
So, everyday foods rather than luxuries is what I had in mind, sorry if I wasn't clear.

·
Administrator
36,511 Posts
I was thinking of routine, everyday foods rather than luxuries. When I lived in Turkey for example it was impossible to get either Marmite or Wholewheat breakfast cereals.and some folk would beg their friends to bring in Branston Pickle!
So, everyday foods rather than luxuries is what I had in mind, sorry if I wasn't clear.
hmmm

I think you'd find that Marmite & Branston Pickle would be 'luxury items', price-wise at least - they're imported so they're going to be expensive wherever they're available

whole-wheat breakfast cereals are readily available in Spanish supermarkets though

1 - 5 of 5 Posts