Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just moved to HK, I work from home so I'm pretty secluded. I've decided I REALLY need to make some friends! I can't speak cantonese very well, though it'd be nice to learn... in the meantime, I would love an english-speaking friend to go strolling through malls and drink some bubble tea/eat snacks with. and, you know, have some decent conversations.

I'm in my 20s, female, Chinese-Canadian, speak english (obviously haha) & mandarin, and haven't bought a single piece of clothing since moving here (in feb!). really need summer clothing, haha! I'm located around Central but don't mind traveling to meet up. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I could really do with the same, I have been living in the clothes I took to HK with me. I have been so busy at work i never really have that much time to go shopping but the language barrier can make shopping really differcult.

·
Registered
5 Posts
if i have time maybe could take you both out to go shopping what kind of clothes do you want to buy they have a zara top shop marks and spencers or you can go for the higher end and shop for like ax dkny vercase etc

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey, I'm a 17-yr-old local girl.
I'm interested in making frd wif expats!
I can speak Eng(not quite fluent, but can hold a long-time conversation), fluent Cantonese and Mandarin!
If u need help in Languages, I can help as well!
So feel free to drop me an email/PM wif ur phone number so that we can wtsapp each other :)
that's great! I don't know how to email you (and can't PM yet), but you can email me at [email protected]
I do have whatsapp installed so that would be good!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts