Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been told if you drive through France to Spain there is a place that makes sheds etc, can anyone give me an idea where it is and the name please.:)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What sort of sheds are you looking for? Most DIY building supply stores have an assortment of ready-to-assemble sheds (i.e. garden sheds, tool sheds).
Cheers,
Bev
Hi Bev, looking for sheds that you assemble yourself, wood 35mm thick, look like chalets, all i know its a very big place on the way to Spain travelling through France

·
Administrator
53,146 Posts
Basically any DIY store in France: Bricorama, Leroy Merlin, Bricomarché, Mr. Brico, etc. etc.

Check their websites to get an idea of what's available and the cost.
Cheers,
Bev

·
Administrator
37,057 Posts
Hi Bev, looking for sheds that you assemble yourself, wood 35mm thick, look like chalets, all i know its a very big place on the way to Spain travelling through France
but there are lots of routes through France to Spain!!!

a bit more info would help - but they DO sell these in Spain, don't they?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi Classified,
I'm not sure what kind of shed you are looking for but it seems to me that if your going to drive half way across France to Spain you are going to put at least 1500 Km up on your car on a return journey, with fuel prices the way they are and the price of Autoroutes, you are putting at least 150 to 200euros onto the price of the shed, not to mention the transport costs of the shed unless you have a van or tailor you can use to collect it.
If its just a normal common or excuse the pun garden shed then Bev has given you good advice, look at the local DIY stores.
If you are talking about one of these wooden custom made chalets then Google it, you will find 100's of manufacturers willing to quote you on your requirements.

Regards to all
Mike001

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for everyones help. Its for a friend of mine who has started a removal company and will be travelling that way each time, no worries i will tell him to google for more info.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.