Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all: we have a job opportunity in Sharm and I was wondering if that would be a safe destination nowadays (may - 2015). We are not muslim and have 2 children below 5 years old. Hope I could hear comments from you.
Best Regards,
Noa

·
Registered
252 Posts
I was there last weekend, no safety issues to talk about. Muslim or not will not be relevant, but there are other considerations, the main one, in my opinion being schooling. Presumably at some point in the future you will wish to go back to Spain and your children will want to re-enter the Spanish system. I am not sure if Sharm has a Spanish curriculum school.

·
Super Moderator
1,783 Posts
Dear all: we have a job opportunity in Sharm and I was wondering if that would be a safe destination nowadays (may - 2015). We are not muslim and have 2 children below 5 years old. Hope I could hear comments from you.
Best Regards,
Noa

Don't think we have anyone on the forum who lives in Sharm but try this link as you might find someone who is more able to give you answers you are looking for,

SharmWomen - Sharm el Sheikh Community Site

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi i have lived in sharm for 10years with my husband and daughter and find it to be very safe country to live in and i have no concerns at all

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Karen
Its Annette hear, sent you a couple of emails and got no reply, understand you are having tech problems but got weird email today supposedly off you but very concerning! Can you contact me please. Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Annette just sending out new email address as my old one was hacked into and not in Ukraine going take me while to sort as it effects my website check your emails

1 - 9 of 9 Posts