Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi There, me again :eek:)

More shipping questions.

I have had a good quote from Doree Bonner it is for a shared container.

Anyone had a bad time using a shared container?

Also, anyone had a bad time with Doree Bonner?

Thanks for all the support, it really is appreciated.

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
Please be aware that for legal reasons we cannot put anything bad publicly on this forum. However if anyone was unhappy with a service from a company they could contact you privately about it.

We had our stuff shipped in 2007 and one of the reasons we didn't go for a shared container was that it would take too long for the container to become full because we would have to wait for someone else to fill the rest of it. We didn't want to delay getting our stuff since it can seem like an age until you get it any way.

In the end we went for a 40ft container because of the car we shipped over otherwise it would have been only a 20ft container.

Regards,
Karen

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hi, We used a shared container and had no problems at all. It was shipped the following week and arrived in oz 10 weeks later, which i thought was pretty good going. Doree bonner was our second choice and that was just down to cost. We did alot of research and word of mouth on the shipping and they were one of the better companies. Hope this helps ellisa..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts