Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Can someone please guide me if I shall upload my employment verification documents such as employment reference letter,pay slips etc when I apply for visa 190 ( applying for visa after nomination) if I'm not claiming any work experience points? This is before the CO has been assigned for the case.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
IF you want to, then you may.....but its not mandatory to upload documents if you aren't claiming points.

If you have submitted FORM 80, then go ahead and upload employment documents as you would have indicated your employment in FORM 80.

All The Best!!!

Hi All,
Can someone please guide me if I shall upload my employment verification documents such as employment reference letter,pay slips etc when I apply for visa 190 ( applying for visa after nomination) if I'm not claiming any work experience points? This is before the CO has been assigned for the case.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Yes, you can !! There are issues when you upload lesser docs that what's required..!!! No issues in adding extra docs.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would rather like not to upload any employment docs to avoid any additional scrutiny specially when mine is a straightforward case : Age (30)+Education(15)+IELTS(10)+ SS(5)=60 points.Do you guys think my way of thinking is wrong in that way?

·
Banned
512 Posts
I would rather like not to upload any employment docs to avoid any additional scrutiny specially when mine is a straightforward case : Age (30)+Education(15)+IELTS(10)+ SS(5)=60 points.Do you guys think my way of thinking is wrong in that way?
Hi,

i am in a similar situation as well.

I am filling up the 17 pages visa application and i got some doubts which i want to clear, i would be happy if someone could answer my queries.

1) I am not claiming any points for work experience and have shown my releveant work exp as "NON RELEVANT" while filling an EOI. Also i have doe the same here while lodging the visa application as i have marked my employment as "not related" - I hope this shouldn't be a problem?

2) Since i am not claiming points for the work exp.....is it necessary to upload the various docs related to my work exp??

3) Also i am not claiming any points for my spouse's work exp so i have selected NO for the question which says "Is your spouse working in the last 10 years??" - Please suggest what to select in this question

4) Is this the only 17 page visa application which we needs to fill or will there be more pages when i submit the same???

Regards
Sameer

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Please see my comments inline....

Hi,

i am in a similar situation as well.

I am filling up the 17 pages visa application and i got some doubts which i want to clear, i would be happy if someone could answer my queries.

1) I am not claiming any points for work experience and have shown my releveant work exp as "NON RELEVANT" while filling an EOI. Also i have doe the same here while lodging the visa application as i have marked my employment as "not related" - I hope this shouldn't be a problem?

[JEET] - You have done correctly, so shouldn't be a problem

2) Since i am not claiming points for the work exp.....is it necessary to upload the various docs related to my work exp??

[JEET] - IN General .....IF you want to, then you may.....but its not mandatory to upload documents if you aren't claiming points.
BUT AS you have indicated employment in EOI and VISA Application, then go ahead and upload employment documents as you have indicated your employment.
If you have the documents, then there isn't any harm in uploading.

3) Also i am not claiming any points for my spouse's work exp so i have selected NO for the question which says "Is your spouse working in the last 10 years??" - Please suggest what to select in this question

[JEET] - IF your Wife was working, then indicate it accordingly. This is irrespective of you claiming or not claiming points.

4) Is this the only 17 page visa application which we needs to fill or will there be more pages when i submit the same???

[JEET] - I haven't submitted VISA application online yet, as I'm still awaiting invite.
BUT going by what I have read on this forum and the IMMI website ...this should be the only form.....

Regards
Sameer

1 - 8 of 8 Posts