Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought I'd say, (while I do actually have access for a minute), that due to some pretty hefty storms here, my internet connection is very shaky as is our power supply, so if I'm not about much

Jo xxx

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
just thought I'd say, (while I do actually have access for a minute), that due to some pretty hefty storms here, my internet connection is very shaky as is our power supply, so if I'm not about much

Jo xxx
Same here in Malaga City last night Jo ... this morning it seems ok (for now!!!) although the sky is pretty black again ... and rain forecast.

Sue x :love:

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Same here in Malaga City last night Jo ... this morning it seems ok (for now!!!) although the sky is pretty black again ... and rain forecast.

Sue x :love:
Its clear blue skies here AT THE MOMENT????? a bit chilly tho, got my jeans, jumper and trainers on!! But for now the internet and power seem fine????:eek:

Jo xxx

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its clear blue skies here AT THE MOMENT????? a bit chilly tho, got my jeans, jumper and trainers on!! But for now the internet and power seem fine????:eek:

Jo xxx
HHHMMM; FAMOUS LAST WORDS!! Its gone off twice since I worte my last post here!!!!????

Jo xxx

·
Registered
896 Posts
Shaky internet? ....... we had shaky everything last night, internet, lecky, house, dog ....... you name it:eek: I've seen some storms in various places in the world but this was an absolute beauty:clap2:

I tried to get some of it on video but had to beat a hasty retreat when the rain decided to blast sideways into the porch. Went to make a cuppa (as you do:)) and there was that much lightning I didn't need a torch:D

Doggy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.