Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made a severe mistake while applying online.Actually my asco code is 2231-79(c#).In the choice list in the online application form,I did not see that option,so choose application programmer(There is not asco code in the list) .When I applied for CSL status,DIAC replied me that , my ACS assesment shows that I am in category 2231-79,which is csl,but my application shows I applied for 2231-17 which is not csl.They asked me to send form 1023, which is correction for wrong information.I already sent it. Is this correction done immediately or it will just remain pending?Without this change done I will have to wait till 2012.Is there any way to confirm that the correction is made and I am given CSL status?If I am given CSL status,will my priority be based on my application date or the day my application is updated?

·
Registered
132 Posts
I made a severe mistake while applying online.Actually my asco code is 2231-79(c#).In the choice list in the online application form,I did not see that option,so choose application programmer(There is not asco code in the list) .When I applied for CSL status,DIAC replied me that , my ACS assesment shows that I am in category 2231-79,which is csl,but my application shows I applied for 2231-17 which is not csl.They asked me to send form 1023, which is correction for wrong information.I already sent it. Is this correction done immediately or it will just remain pending?Without this change done I will have to wait till 2012.Is there any way to confirm that the correction is made and I am given CSL status?If I am given CSL status,will my priority be based on my application date or the day my application is updated?
Hey Shuvo relax. DIAC should take a few days to change it. I would suggest wait for a week and then call up or do a PLE to DIAC enquiring about your ASCO code.

-Roy

·
Registered
25 Posts
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
u applied for 175 VIsa or 176 Visa?

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
the date of lodgement is considered for teh application. as royen suggested, send a PLE in a few days and you will know the status

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I sent form 1023 (Notification of Incorrect Answers) to DIAC on 11th November. Then I also sent them a PLE, asking about my status. Today I recieved a mail from DIAC, which seems a ready-made format.It isasking me to send form 1023. I informed them in my last PLE that I sent them the form. I think there is communication gap between departments. What to do now? I am sending it again. And I think I should inform them with PLE that I did send the document.If this is not working, should I make a call to them? Is calling directly gets any better result?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts