Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today my husband picked up his documents after receiving an email and sms message yesterday to say Documents submitted for visa application are ready for collection in Colombo Sri Lanka. We were amazed confused but extremely delighted to discover the visa was granted.
I say amazed as they asked for a submission of evidence of tax paid and unpaid for the last financial year with a 7 day time frame to receive them.

We did email to inform them that these had been requested from my tax office but there could be a delay. My tax office was very efficient and I got them in the post 3 days before the deadline so i sent a fax copy of the documents with the hard copies in the post.
I know they have not received them yet as I have done a daily track online.
So I can only assume the fax was acceptable.
Whatever the reason we got a big fat yes after 57 working days of waiting.
I would like to thank Joppa who was of great help at the start of our 7 weeks assembling the paperwork nightmare !!! and thanks to all the others who contributed their info which was of great help.
If anyone needs any help with applying as a sponsor with category F or G partnership in business give me a shout I will assist as much as i can. :):)

·
Registered
368 Posts
Congrats, that was really unusual. Good luck
My application too os under process thru vfs chennai. Hope to get it without any hurdles.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.