Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again!!
We seem to only have a certified copy of our marriage certificate. Pretty sure that is all we got.....will this be acceptable to submit as proof of marriage?
Thanks!!

·
Registered
39,149 Posts
Yes, provided it's issued by the registrar in UK or an equivalent person/body elsewhere.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Certified copies

Hi again,
I have to submit my passport with my Husband's settlement visa application, but I need it for travel to the UK at the end of October. Can someone tell me how to go about obtaining a certified copy of my passport? Please tell me I don't have to go to the British Embassy? That simply won't happen within two weeks!! Help!
Thanks!

·
Registered
924 Posts
No need to....

Hi again,
I have to submit my passport with my Husband's settlement visa application, but I need it for travel to the UK at the end of October. Can someone tell me how to go about obtaining a certified copy of my passport? Please tell me I don't have to go to the British Embassy? That simply won't happen within two weeks!! Help!
Thanks!
If you are a British citizen and the sponsor, you do not have to send your passport, just a photocopy of the bio page. It doesn't even have to be certified as all of your record is available to the UKBA.

Only your husband has to send his passport in order for the visa to be attached.

Good luck!
Laurel

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you are a British citizen and the sponsor, you do not have to send your passport, just a photocopy of the bio page. It doesn't even have to be certified as all of your record is available to the UKBA.

Only your husband has to send his passport in order for the visa to be attached.

Good luck!
Laurel
Great!!! Thank you for the information. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.