Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I need some advice on completing section 3 of the Set M form.
I am currently here on a 2 year spouse visa and applying for ILR. section 3 is a little confusing.
3.1 Do you and your partner have any children together? = NO
3.2 Do you have any children whose parent is not your partner? = YES
3.3 Does your partner have any children living in the UK from a previous marriage? = YES
3.4 If you have answered yes to 3.3 Are any of these children subject to immigration control? = No
(my child is not to be included in this application)
Do I need to complete details in section 3.6 (Do you and/or your partner have any children)? even though none of the children are to be included within this application. My partners children are british.
Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi
I need some advice on completing section 3 of the Set M form.
I am currently here on a 2 year spouse visa and applying for ILR. section 3 is a little confusing.
3.1 Do you and your partner have any children together? = NO
3.2 Do you have any children whose parent is not your partner? = YES
3.3 Does your partner have any children living in the UK from a previous marriage? = YES
3.4 If you have answered yes to 3.3 Are any of these children subject to immigration control? = No
(my child is not to be included in this application)
Do I need to complete details in section 3.6 (Do you and/or your partner have any children)? even though none of the children are to be included within this application. My partners children are british.
Thanks

Hi, i am Philipina and now applying for my ILR, out situation is exactly the same as yours with me having a child in the Philippines who is not part of this visa application. What did you end up writting in section 3.6?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.